Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I studied for a week straight at Parra campus library.
The C's outweighed the P's.
Achieved my first HD ever
Suffered a weekend long hangover.
I was DD, more than once.
Saved money!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolution(s), and will you make more for next year?
I like to believe I stuck to my resolution. I vowed to never throw an all nighter for University this year & if my memory stands, the latest I stayed up was 12AM for an assignment in the last week.
Personally, I despise thinking of new years resolution because I am filled with a tint of self doubt. I hate self disappointment too.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I recall!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No and when I come to answer this at the end of 2010, I hope the answer remains the same.

5. What countries did you visit?
None. Sadly.

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A healthy lifestyle! I have to rid myself of the fast food addiction.

7. What date(s) from 2009 will remain etced upon your memory, and why?
There's a few:
My 19th was pretty freakin awesome.
That one weekend in Winter where I had the worst nights out.
I'm feeling inclined to mention Stereosonic some where amongst this but given my high disappointment in the outcome I am a tad reluctant. But I will make note of The Bloody Beetroots and The Crookers set which were both OFF THE CHAIN!
June. The entire month of June. I was out every single weekend getting wasted. My wallet sure felt the sting.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Saying no to a certain someone who, if had shown remote interest in 2008 would have made my year.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not talking to Julianna as much as I should have :(

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I was sick for two weeks, post birthday.
I was on crutches for a week due to a dance injury

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My new phone <3

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
CP! I dont think there was a day out of the 365 this year where she was not there for me.
And the Lewo boys for brightening my days with their antics.

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
His, because he made me angry then relieved then happy in a time span of 10 minutes. He had issues making up his mind so took me along for the ride too. Selfish, no?

14. Where did mots of your money go?
Shopping - Clothes + Shoes.
Food.
Uni textbooks.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My birthday.
Stereosonic
Pole dancing classes
Felicia's 21st Prom Night

16. What song will alwas remind you of 2009?
Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
BEP - Boom Boom Pow
David Guetta ft. Akon - Sexy Bitch
Diplo ft. Rye Rye - Wassup (Crookers remix)
Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet
Jason DeRulo - Watcha Say
The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1.9

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
Happier.
ii. Thinner or fatter?
Thinner. I went through a fat phase last year.
iii. Richer or poorer?
Richerrrr!

18. What did you wish you'd done more of?
AFL game attendances were lacking this year.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Procrastinate.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With family as per usual. Church. Drinks. The whole shebang.

21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
No. Actually, I did .. with shopping.

22. How many one-night stands?
...

23. What was your favourite TV program?
Gossip Girl, MasterChef, Melrose Place, Dexter, Scrubs, Glee.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not at this moment!

25. What was the best book you read?
The Secret Life of Bees

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jon McLaughlin!
The Script.
CROOKERS!!
SURKIN!

27. What did you want and get?
I wanted to get over you and I got over you =]

28. Wat did you want and not get?
New freakin glasses!

29. What was your favourite film of this year?
The Hangover - HANDS DOWN FUNNIEST EVER!

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I spent it getting drank with my favourite loves. I turned 19.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Never ending supplies of money.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Comfort.
Cute for days.
Sluts for night.

33. What kept you sane?
My bed.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I was in lovelovelove with Jason Glover from SYTYCD US. And Nathan Trasoras from SYTYCD. And Shaun Evaristo from EKETC.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Proposition 8.

36. Who/what did you miss?
JULIANNA :'( and AFL.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
I can't pick! =(

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
In times of despair and heartache, there's only a handful of people you can rely on. One of which will always surprise you with their generosity.

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Birthdayyyy sex!

I need to be bold, need to jump in the cold water. Need to grow older with a girl like you.

DAMN, you's a sexy bitch!

1, 2. WOOP WOOP.

WassupWasssuppppp!



No comments: