Thursday, April 1, 2010

you try to make me go to rehab..

I am very well aware that my blogging is probably on par with an unchanged diaper but the I guess the thought that I am blogging now is all that counts. Right?

Needless to say it has been a frantic year thus far.
I've started my new degree and have since decided my major, sub major and effectively, my potential career.
I've been in and out of rehabilitation and therapy for my severely damaged ankle resulting in a far too long a holiday from the dance scene.
And apparently, I am becoming wiser. Oh, yes. The dreaded wisdom teeth are coming through leaving me unable to eat for 3 days.
Somewhere in all of that I've found the time to celebrate a few birthdays, get drunk on a few occasions, go to the Sydney Swans' season opener for 2010 and save for the greatest winter festival, We Love Sounds. To add to my long list of upcoming events I must had THE TEMPER TRAP's gig on the 27th July. My excitement levels are reaching full capacity despite it being well over 100 days away.

But all in all, I think the best thing to come out of this year is the realisation that my friends are the strongest people alive, given all the adversity my groups faced since the turn of the decade.


No comments: