Wednesday, January 13, 2010

C.R

It's almost liberating to know I survived the past three years.

I didn't think I'd even make it through my first year of school. But you held my hand through Orientation, helped me make my Easter hat for the annual MPPS Parade, walked me to After School Care every single afternoon, helping me back up when I had fallen down on the concrete and you were my big sister. Overcoming the tradegy three years ago was beyond me. I was adamant in believing that there was absolutely nothing in the world that would make me forget and stop hurting.

The truth is, I am still hurting and I haven't forgotten. But I survived and althought you're not here, I have to thank you for helping me survive the past three years. Without you, and your 13 years of wise words, I wouldn't have made it. I would have quit a long time ago.

You always made a difference. You always will make a difference.
And I will always miss you.

I used to ask myself why did it have to be you. But it is selfish of me to wish it upon anyone else. I wouldn't want their friends and family to be suffering the pain that I and many others have. I think when you left, you left a little selflessness behind, that we all picked up and adopted.

I miss you so much. And I love you so much more. Please stay safe in your happy place. I hope you like the flowers the girls and I scattered around for you.

No comments: