Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's so sad...

We are mates.
We were friends.
But then your new girlfriend came along and you seemed to have forgotten about me. At first I started making excuses for you; blaming your new girlfriend and the "honeymoon period" on our sudden drop in communication. Then I started pointing the finger on my new job dragging me away from my friends & eating up my social life.


But then I realised, you didn't HAVE to delete my Facebook posts on your wall which contained nothing but my well wishes for your New Year. You didn't HAVE to suddenly become defensive when I brought up how I felt since she came along. Like you said there is no reason why I should be upset, therefore, there should be no reason why you should get defensive. You didn't HAVE to forget about me.
You chose to.


I am only the way that I am today because of you. I have come to a point in my life where I am no longer sorry for being a bitch to you and to her.


Accountability: the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
Add that to your vocab.

No comments: