Monday, January 18, 2010

ride my bike


I was venturing around the shops yesterday with a friend and I stumbled upon the Siren boots featured in the above set. I. Fell. In. Love. The small details which cover the boots give it a modern effect with a "bad girl" connotation . I teamed them up with a cat claw singlet as well as basic studded shorts. In order to complete the "bad girl" look, I accessorised with black basic jewellery and a leather jacket.





I love Doc Martens, so when I saw these on Polyvore I felt my heart melt a little inside. I thought I'd continue this "biker" look by teaming them up with some frayed shorts and a basic wool side top. To finish this casual look I didn't want to overload it with accessories so I stuck to basic biker-esque bracelets and a black necklace to add dimension to the top half of the outfit.

No comments: